Industrial Control PCB
The increasing use of robotics and similar technology in various industries means that a variety of remote control products are being used to get the work done. Industrial control PCB assemblies are crucial devices that aid in the smooth motion and strong electronic connections between the controls and the industrial equipment.
Industrial Control PCB Assembly Capabilities
|PCB Assembly Manufacturing||Available PCB Assembly Services||PCB Assembly Machines|
|4 SMT lines||Up to 12 layers, blind and buried via, impedance, heavy copper, HDI.||Fuji CP8 series SMT mounters|
|2 DIP lines||SMT/DIP||Auto solder paste screen printer|
|0201 component||In circuit test||Reflow ovens with 10 zones|
|0.25mm BGA||Function circuit test||Auto optical inspection|
|SMT 4 million spot daily||Burn in test||Wave soldering (lead-free)|
|DIP 1 million spot daily||Box Build||PCB assembly test room|
GTG PCB provides main PCB Assembly
1. Turnkey electronic contract manufacturing.
2. Complete electronic assembly.
3. Single & double-sided PCB assembly.
4. Cable assembly.
5. Wireless harness assembly.
6. Supply chain management.
7. Surface mount (SMT), through-hole and mixed PCA.
8. Ball grid array (BGA) assembly.
9. Press-fit and backplane assembly.
10. Electro-mechanical and sub-assembly builds.
11. Complete box builds.
12. Flying probe test, in-circuit test, and functional test.
13. RoHS compliant/Pb free procurement and assembly.
At GTG PCB, we employ the best PCB manufacturing equipment, and quality testing to fulfill our commitment of providing only the best products. All our automotive PCBs are valued for their long-term performance. We provide large and small volume production, as well as prototyping PCB services. To know more about the value-effective automotive PCBs, please contact us at the earliest.