Automotive PCB Application
Widely used in Power relays; ECL/ECU control modules; Antilock brake systems; Digital displays; Transmission sensors; Onboard radar; Stereo, and audio components; DC/AC power converters; Engine timing systems; Electronic mirror controls; Interior LED lighting systems, etc.
Automotive PCB Specification
|Base Material||FR4, CEM-1|
|Surface Finishing||HASL, ENIG, OSP|
|Min. Line Width||3mil|
|Min. Hole Size||0.2mm|
|Min. Line Spacing||3mil|
|Solder mask color||Black, red, blue, yellow, green|
|PCB Standard||IPC-A-610 D / IPC-III Standard|
|Impedence Control Tolerance||±5%|
|Certificate||ISO, UL, SGS and ROHS|
Before delivery, we will apply a variety of test methods to PCBA in or already mounted:
- IQC: Material inspection.
- IPQC: Production sampling check.
- QC: Routine quality inspection.
- AOI: Check solder paste, solder effect of patch elements, missing parts or components polarity.
- X-Ray: Check high-precision hidden PAD components such as BGA and QFN.
- Functional testing / Aging testing: test functions and performance according to customer test procedures and procedures to ensure compliance.
PCBShare could provide one-stop pcb assembly service, including:
- Engineering Services.
- PCB Design & Assembly.
- Component Procurement & Material Management.
- Fast Track Prototyping.
- Cable and Wire Assemblies.
- Plastics and Molds.
If you need to design, layout, assembly PCB boards, or final product Assembly line, welcome to contact us.