HDI PCB Application
Widely used in Power relays; ECL/ECU control modules; Antilock brake systems; Digital displays; Transmission sensors; Onboard radar; Stereo, and audio components; DC/AC power converters; Engine timing systems; Electronic mirror controls; Interior LED lighting systems, etc.
HDI PCB Specification
|Base Material||FR4, CEM1, CEM3, Hight TG|
|Board Thickness||0.1 to 6.0mm (4 to 240mil)|
|Min. Line Width||3mil|
|Min. Hole Size||0.25mm|
|Min. Line Spacing||0.1mm (4mil)|
|Solder mask color||Red, Blue, Green, Black, White|
|AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)|
|ICT (In-Circuit Test) / Functional Testing|
|Certificate||ISO, UL, SGS and ROHS|
Before delivery, we will apply a variety of test methods to PCBA in or already mounted:
- IQC: Material inspection.
- IPQC: Production sampling check.
- QC: Routine quality inspection.
- AOI: Check solder paste, solder effect of patch elements, missing parts or components polarity.
- X-Ray: Check high-precision hidden PAD components such as BGA and QFN.
- Functional testing / Aging testing: test functions and performance according to customer test procedures and procedures to ensure compliance.
PCBShare could provide one-stop pcb assembly service, including:
- Engineering Services.
- PCB Design & Assembly.
- Component Procurement & Material Management.
- Fast Track Prototyping.
- Cable and Wire Assemblies.
- Plastics and Molds.